Email: riversofwaterrccg.org @info
Charity Number 1155097
RCCG Rivers Of Water emphasis is based on building a relationship with our Lord and with each other in pursuance of winning souls for the Kingdom of God.
In RCCG Rivers Of Water, you will find environment where there's focus on people and encouragement to seeking out the promises of Jesus Christ through our relationship with God, with each other and the local community.
We actively encourage people to get involved! So don't be afraid to ask!
Whether you are a teenager or young at heart, the message of Jesus Christ is relevant in our community and today’s world!
RCCG RIVERS OF WATER OBJECTIVES.
- To deliver high quality Godly message, empowering and life changing.
- To improve opportunities for all age group with an emphasis on building a Godly relationship with each other in the community.
- To make Church in the community safe and a supportable place for all.
- To promote wellbeing for all with personal issues and support for all in need.
- To build a prosperous, vibrant and cohesive community through RCCG Rivers Of Water. Surbiton.
RCCG Rivers Of Water started 07/10/2012. Family of Ordained Christians were spiritually & prayerfully asked to come together with a common vision of reaching out to people in the community of SURBITON and it's environs to start a parish with a basic and strong emphasis placed on building relationships with our Lord Jesus Christ and each other in pursuance of winning souls for our Lord Jesus Christ.
RCCG Rivers Of Water primary focus is on people, rather than the building.
Church members are encouraged to work out their Christian spirituality by involving God in every aspect of their daily lives as they engaged.
Members are advice and encourage to met together in groups at house fellowship meetings, Bible study with spiritual or practical focus.
The believers spent their time listening to the teaching of the apostles. They shared everything with each other. They ate together and prayed together. Many wonders and miraculous signs were happening through the apostles, and everyone felt great respect for God. All the believers stayed together and shared everything.